- Interaction with fellow human beings: Any form of discrimination has no place at the camp. Treat everyone with respect. If there are problems, talk to people from the awareness team or other camp members.
- Non-discriminatory space: The camp should be a non-discriminatory space. Therefore, it is important to us that everyone’s boundaries are respected and care is taken to use proper pronouns and generally non-discriminatory language.
- Drugs: The camp is intended to be a drug-free space. Please do not consume drugs (including alcohol) at camp or come to camp under the influence of drugs. Please smoke only in designated areas.
- Handling of Materials: Please handle all materials with care. If you are not sure how to use something correctly, please ask first. If something breaks or doesn’t work, please let us know.
- Punctuality: Be on time for the training sessions. If you are sick or otherwise unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Trash: If you produce trash, please clean it up independently and directly.
- Clothing: Sturdy shoes and appropriate work clothes are necessary on the camp (sun protection, pants, top, etc.).
- Sleep: The day is long and there is a lot of program, so we all need sleep. Please behave after 10 pm in a way that all those who want to sleep or are already asleep can do so.
- Liability: The Solarcamp is not liable for lost or damaged items of the participating persons. Attendance at Solarcamp is at your own risk.
- Exclusion: Failure to comply with the above rules may result in exclusion.
- In addition to our camp rules, compliance with the rules of the venue also applies, of course.